Billund Designer Outlet is Scandinavia’s largest outlet located within 500 metres of amusement parks Legoland, Lalandia Waterpark and the airport. Billund International Airport is Denmark’s second airport and transported a whopping 3.1 million passengers to and from European cities in 2016.
Billund Designer Outlet will get a surface area of 20,000m² (GLA) with over 100 shops and 1,000 parking spaces; the catchment area has 2.3 million within a 90-minute travel time. Billund Designer Outlet is expected to open in 2019.
• 2.3 million residents within a 90-minute travel time.
• No competition from outlets within the 90-minute catchment area.
• Located next to Billund International Airport, Denmark’s second largest airport with 3.1 million passengers in 2016.
• Billund gets 2.7 million tourists per year, with 1.2 million overnight stays.
• Many international tourists come mainly from Scandinavia, Germany and Russia.
• LEGO House, the new LEGO attraction, is now open as of September 2019.
• Attractive area with things including the largest indoor Waterpark of Scandinavia, an interesting zoo with a safari park and not far from the Danish coast.
• 30 minutes from the E45. The motorway to Aarhus in the north and Hamburg in the south.